Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
1.0FTE (80 Hours per Fortnight)
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to provide services within Older Person Health and Rehabilitation Service (OPHRS). This position is based in New Plymouth, within a motivated and committed team.
You will work along side a group of dedicated professionals on the inpatient rehabilitation ward within the OPHRS service.
We are looking for:
• Appropriate clinical experience working with people with disabilities.
• Appropriate clinical experience in older persons and neurological rehabilitation.
• The ability to provide efficient and effective client focused assessment and intervention.
• Clinical expertise with inpatient rehabilitation, including neurological, orthopaedic and medical conditions.
• Ability to supervise junior staff and assistance.
• Ability to prioritise effectively and manage your time.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Appropriate Enable NZ accreditation and registration.
• Knowledge of ACC funding processes.
• A commitment to quality service delivery and development.
• Knowledge or accreditation in FIM (functional Independence measure) and InteRAI, desirable but not essential.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, supportive working environment with excellent resources, progressive approach to service delivery, established clinical supervision and opportunities for further training.
To make an application click on “Apply Online” from within this page.
For further information please contact Andrea Rowe, Occupational Therapy Professional Lead, Telephone 0064 6 753 7777 ext 7534.
The closing date for applications is 10 July 2018.