Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
Having been established for over 9 years, Living Strength OTis located in Kariong, 5 minutes west of Gosford. We thrive on exceeding the industry definition of "best practice" in everything we do. We provide a holistic, care-centred, and quality-focused approach, our quest is to improve and maintain quality of life.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an occupational therapist to work at Living Strength OT, a well-established, dynamic and enthusiastic private practice. This is a perfect position for a highly motivated practitioner who demonstrates excellent time management skills.
Your days will be focused on providing individualised care to each client whilst maintaining a high level of compassion, technical & problem solving skills, supporting and leading the team. We offer our OT's a level of admin support, which is second to none.
Skills and Requirements
• Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
• Own vehicle and current drivers license
• 2 years+ Experience is highly regarded, but a good attitude is essential.
• You must be registered to practice as an occupational therapist with AHPRA and pass a police check.
Why work for Living Strength OT
• Structured and regular Professional Development
• Flexible/family-friendly work arrangements
• Mobile phone
• Family friendly and flexible work arrangements - working from home
• Continuous professional development and mentoring program
• Generous remuneration
• Admin & Booking support provided