Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
Caswell Health Care Pty Limited is a leading provider of Allied Health Services, with consulting rooms based in Pymble and The Ponds and actively sourcing new premises in the Inner West.
Child First Therapy is a division of Caswell Health Care Pty Limited, with dedicated Paediatric therapists assisting children with physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative & behavioural limitations. Our inter-disciplinary team of highly experienced Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists offers the best standard of care for children, enhancing a child’s ability to participate at home, school or in the playground.
We are currently seeking motivated and passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapists to join our growing Allied Health team. These positions involve clinic work at our private practice located in The Ponds, Pymble (and soon to be the Inner-West) as well as community-based work throughout Sydney, including home, preschool and school visits.
As a Paediatric Occupational Therapist, you will be accountable for:
• Managing your clinical caseload of children ages 0 to 18 years across a range of needs and diagnoses including developmental delays, autism spectrum disorders, acquired brain injuries, neurological and genetic conditions;
• Providing individualised therapy consultations via in-rooms therapy or home visits. Other service delivery models may include group sessions and telehealth;
• Managing treatment planning to ensure appropriate equipment is available and liaising with suppliers on required equipment;
• Liaising with clients, care workers and our inter-disciplinary team of experienced therapists to identify opportunities for cross discipline team working, ensuring the best plan of care for your client;
• Timely and accurate completion of documentation, ensuring your own work is compliant with policy, procedures and regulatory requirements;
• Positively contributing to our team environment and proactively supporting the team to succeed;
• Ensuring the safety of self and all other parties through risk assessment of all working environments including whilst travelling, and through the implementation of safe practice.
Minimum requirements for the role are:
• With several Paediatric Occupational Therapists roles available we are looking for varying levels of experience from junior therapists with 2+ years training to Experienced/ Senior Therapists with minimum of 5-7 years clinical Paediatric Occupational Therapy experience.
• Current and full registration with AHPRA
• Proven capacity to work autonomously across several Occupational Therapy practices
• Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail
• Current driver's licence and own car
• Working with Children and NSW Police Check
We offer above market salary-based remuneration packages and encourage and support ongoing professional development, along with the opportunity to mentor junior therapists. We understand the need for flexible working arrangements with full time and part time applications being considered. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, hard-working group of professionals making a difference to people's lives.
For further information please visit our website at www.childfirsttherapy.com.au