Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
• Diverse case load including assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, equipment prescription, home modifications, hand therapy, sports medicine
• Professional support and comprehensive clinical training provided
• Full time or part time employment options available
About Health is a thriving Occupational Therapy private practice based in Maryborough and servicing the beautiful Fraser Coast and surrounding areas of the Wide Bay.
We provide an outstanding, community based generalist Occupational Therapy service to a wide variety of clients, ensuring a diverse case load.
With an increasing demand for our quality services, we are expanding and looking for highly motivated, exceptional Occupational Therapists to join our growing, close knit team. With a comprehensive clinical training and mentor program available, we also encourage new graduates to apply.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• providing comprehensive assessment, hands on treatment and rehabilitation services for a broad range of clinical conditions
• providing services to clients in a range of locations, including in clinic and home / centre based services
• keeping accurate, comprehensive and confidential clinical records and medical reports
• able to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues and other health care team members
If you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you:
• a recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
• AHPRA National Registration
• Current drivers licence and reliable transport
• compassionate, friendly and professional attitude
• amazing customer service skills and a desire to make a difference to the lives of the people you work with
• willingness to learn
Applications should include cover letter detailing relevant skills and experience, and current CV, including 3 referees.
New graduates encouraged to apply. Applications close 5pm Friday 23rd February 2018. Suitable applicants may be contacted earlier. No recruitment agencies.