Australia Location: Bunbury
Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
Wattle Hill Care is a well-equipped 62 bed facility and includes a 10 place Dementia Specific house located in Bunbury. To enable us continue to make difference to the lives of our residents we are looking for a Full-time Occupational Therapist who has a genuine interest in aged care. Part-time applicants will also be considered. The primary objective is to reduce pain, maximise mobility and independence of the resident to perform daily living activities.
• Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
• Implementing & managing pain management clinics
• Developing innovative treatment plans
• Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
• Working with other allied healthcare professionals to provide excellent service
• Degree qualified & AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist
• National police check (within last 12 months)
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team
Wattle Hill Care offers a competitive remuneration package. Salary packaging available . Comprehensive training and induction provided. Flexible hours which will leave your weekends free. Both experienced and recently graduated practitioners will be considered.
To discuss this exciting opportunity please contact Hazel Gordon – Facility Manager on 08 9791 6384 or email your resume to email@example.com.
OT Job Start Date:
Wattle Hill Care
08 9721 4100
08 9791 3290
Job Applications are welcomed from:
All applicants considered
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views: