Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements & ongoing professional development and opportunities
- Realistic targets
Utilise your skills and passion for assisting people with disabilities return to work and their daily activities. Immediate start!
We are an SA based Allied Health and Rehabilitation company seeking to employ an Occupational Therapist on a full time permanent basis. We are a tight knit team with a dynamic and supportive culture, overseen by a world leader in OT. You will have the opportunity for ongoing professional development and potential expansion into other niche areas of Occupational Therapy.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy with full and unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience delivering Return to Work Services
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting assessments including but not limited to Worksite Assessments, Activities of Daily Living and Ergonomic Assessments
- Attending case conferences and worksite visits
- Developing and monitoring Graduated Return to Work Programs
- Competitive salary based on experience and negotiable with the successful candidate
- Annual professional development allowance
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted allied health services
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria.