Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
MPOT and Access Fitness are one of South Australia’s leading providers of Allied Health and Disability Services to the community. Our facilities include a disability friendly, fully accessible gym with specially designed equipment suited to our clients. Our broad range of services include Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services with access to other allied health services as required. Our expertise spans from treating clients with everyday sprains and strains through to clients with complex and serious conditions such as Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, burns, Multiple Trauma and Amputations.
MPOT is a dedicated group of health professionals who are committed to providing the best multi-disciplinary treatment and support possible to our clients. We are looking for equally dedicated Occupational Therapists to become part of this successful and highly regarded team.
The position will commence in a Senior OT capacity and transition into a Team Leader role in the coming months. You will be provided with a thorough and structured induction and ongoing training from the current Team Leader.
The position entails:
- An interesting and varied caseload including daily living assessments and intervention programs, employment assessments, community rehabilitation with varying clientele ranging from those with short term injuries to complex injuries and disabilities
- Ability to use assessment and clinical reasoning skills to make a difference in people's lives
- Freedom to work autonomously in the community and in the clinic-
- Undertake occupational therapy treatment as part of innovative treatment programmes offered across a wide range of areas
If successful, you can expect:
- Full induction and ongoing training
- To work within a supportive team in a friendly office and rehabilitation treatment centre environment
- Professional development allowance
- Laptop and iPhone
- Free onsite parking
- Gap free onsite treatment
We are seeking applications from Registered Occupational Therapists who have:
- The ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Willingness to learn
- Organisational/time management skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team as well as autonomously
- Current full and unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- DCSI Working with Children Clearance
- Current drivers licence and vehicle
To apply, please submit an application including a cover letter outlining your skills and experience using the “apply now” button. All applications should be received by COB Friday 31st August 2018.
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*