Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
* Join a leading national provider who has been in the business for 25 years
* Work hard and play hard with extra leave days
* Grow your career with regular opportunities for development and progression
At the ORS Group, we have successfully made a positive difference in our clients' lives and customers' business for 25 years through the provision of high quality services to achieve cost effective and sustainable injury management and return to work outcomes. We believe that all individuals are employable and we provide a range of services with a dedication that is second to none, including: workplace rehabilitation, injury prevention and psychological services, NPA services, NDIS, Disability Employment Services and our nationally recognised training.
In this role, you will use your passion for workplace rehabilitation, management experience and strong business acumen to support and drive a talented team of Allied Health staff involved in the above services to maximize business growth and implement strategy as well as achieve the best health, well-being and return to work outcomes for our customers and clients.
Are you passionate about engaging in a rewarding career that involves leading a dedicated team working with and helping clients from different backgrounds achieve goals and make significant improvements to their lives?
Do you have demonstrated abilities to build strong customer relationships with the desire to drive the business to new heights?
Do you love working in a great work environment that has great management support, company wide culture and collaboration?
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.
* Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
* Registration with AHPRA
* Minimum 5 years Workplace Rehabilitation experience
* Minimum 2 years' experience as a senior consultant, team leader or manager
* Strong knowledge of Workplace Rehabilitation Services,
* Strong business acumen, coaching and leadership skills, and demonstrated experience in driving a team to meet KPIs
Please note: this role requires you to have a current National Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
Here's why ORS is a great place to work:
* Laptop, smart phone & parking
* Provision of ongoing training, support and career development
* Career progression opportunities
* Up to 5 additional leave days per year
* Monthly massages at work
* Fresh Fruits at work
* Annual Health Kick Bonus
If you don't want to miss this opportunity and you have experience in one of the following, hit the 'Apply Now' button.
We highly recommend you visit our website and join our Live Talent Community to be first in line for all future opportunities.
The ORS Group is an equal opportunity employer. We support applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities for positions within our company