Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
IPAR is the leading provider of workplace rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
IPAR provides Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation services and Injury Management Consulting services to insurers, self-insurers and claims agents, state workers compensation authorities, state based transport accident schemes, Comcare, life insurance and directly to our employer customers.
We are looking for a Rehab Consultant (OT) to join our successful Same Employer team in Darwin. Financial relocation assistance to relocate to Darwin, can be provided.
Working with people who have sustained a psychological or physical injury, you will be responsible for assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation. Services will include early intervention and workplace rehabilitation services (and other similar services) to assist injured individuals return to work with their pre-injury employer.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
You will also have:
- Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health
- Practitioner Regulation Agency);
- Allied Health Qualifications in Occupational Therapy;
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (preferred)
- An appetite for learning and desire to set the foundation for your
- A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits
- The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle