Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
• Join a leading national provider that’s been in the business for 25 years
• Competitive salary & Incentives
• Grow your career with regular opportunities for development and progression
The ORS Group is one of Australia's highest performing providers of Disability Employment Services, Workplace Rehabilitation, Injury Prevention and Training. We believe that through what we do and the effort we put in, we can make a positive difference in people's lives. We are focused on empowering people to achieve their vocational goals by providing high-quality service with a passion and dedication that is second to none.
• Workplace Rehabilitation services
• Disability Management Plans
• One-off assessments (Functional, ADL, Workplace and Ergonomic Assessments)
• National Panel of Assessors (Supported Wage, Ongoing Support and Employee Assistance Fund Assessments)
• Task analysis and job modification/redesign
• Training presentations (as required)
Here’s why ORS is a great place to work:
• Ongoing training, support, and development
• Career progression opportunities
• Up to 5 extra leave days per year
• Monthly massages at work
• Annual Health Kick Bonus
• Free fruit at work
• Bonuses for recruitment referrals
What about you?
• Degree qualified in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
• Registration with AHPRA or ESSA accredited is essential.
• Knowledge of WorkCover and Comcare legislation is desirable
• Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and willing to go the 'extra step'
• Able to build rapport with people from all walks of life
• Confident, resilient and patient person
Please note: this role requires the candidate to have a current National Police Clearance and Work With Children Check or willingness to obtain
If it sounds like you we want to hear from you! Don’t miss this opportunity and hit the ‘Apply Now’ button
We highly recommend you visit our website and join our Live Talent Community to be first in line for all future opportunities.
The ORS Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities for positions within our company