Occupational Therapy Job Summary:
Building Blocks Therapy is a well-established, family owned, private Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic.
Our passion here at Building Blocks Therapy is to equip families, inspire kids, support teachers and work collaboratively with other Health Care Professionals so that kids can overcome their own challenges and obstacles to live a fulfilled life where they have a powerful and positive impact in their world.
Building Blocks Therapy is currently looking for a few experienced, fun, hardworking, caring and passionate therapists to join our team. The successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as within a team. The current position is both mobile and clinic based.
Building Blocks Therapy is an Occupational Therapy specific clinic however we are in Partnership with the Time to Shine Therapy Clinic where we work alongside amazing speech pathologists and psychologists.
If you want to be a part of a team that is family focused, where you will feel well supported, have access to great resources and get the opportunity to work with children aged 0 – 18 years of age with a range of diagnosis and challenges, then Building Blocks Therapy will be perfect for you!
We currently have the following positions available
· Full Time Position: Based in Mernda, VIC – providing services to families in the Northern Suburbs
· Part Time or Casual Positions: Based in Mernda, VIC – providing service to families in the Northern Suburbs
· Part Time Position: Based in Ararat, VIC
Key Selection Criteria
· A degree in Occupational Therapy
· Willingness to be on the road (have own car)
· Professional Membership/Registration with OT Australian and AHPRA
· Own Personal Indemnity Insurance
· Current working with children check
· Current driver's license
· 2+ year paediatric experience
· Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with therapists, parents, teachers and children of various ages.
· Excellent time management skills
This position includes
· Professional development allowance
· Regular ongoing supervision with the Director of Building Blocks (both formal/informal) as well as Supervision with another experienced therapist at Building Blocks Therapy.
· Career progression opportunities
Please visit our website, Instagram and/or Facebook page to learn more about what we do at Building Blocks Therapy
For further information please contact Lize Roos 0400514424
Job Type: Part-time